- May 5, 2017
American Diabetes Association- Houston
Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown, TX
- May 6, 2017
Vanguard Landing- Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, NC
- May 7, 2017
Ricky Martin Foundation
San Juan, PR
- May 11, 2017
Stanford Youth Solutions
Secure Your Area Now!
Is your area available for an event? Use our state dropdown menu below to view the possibilities of a great event in your town.
How Much Money Will My Organization Make?
The financial success of each event hinges on the strength of your development team but the potential is unlimited! The factors involved are too numerous to give an actual number but below are some fast facts that should help give you a general idea. We also have a more detailed chart of potential revenue and a sample budget.
1. 58% of participants are NEW DONORS
2. $102,000+ average event revenue
3. $230,000+ - average media value per event!
4. 87% Client Return Rate!
1. Over 500 events conducted
2. Over 38,000 participants involved
3. Over $46,000,000 raised
1. Make-A-Wish Foundation, Austin, TX - $510,000
2. Cancer League of Colorado, Denver, CO - $283,000
3. American Cancer Society, Jersey City, NJ - $271,000
Record Breakers 2015
Highest Grossing Repeat Event : Austin MAW - $510,000
Highest Grossing First time Event: San Francisco Outward Bound - $271,000